I am completely over winter already. With the foot plus of snow we got over the weekend and the six to ten more projected for Tuesday, I'm done. Mother Nature is just showing off now. I'm bored. I'm tired of being inside. I've officially got the blah's now. I hate February. I need to look into taking a class or something because sitting here boo hooing isn't helping.
Valentine's Day is approaching. I've always found that to be an insane "holiday.". Is it a holiday? I think it's a created day for flower and candy companies. That said, if I don't get a card or something I'm going to be miffed. Nothing says I love you more than cold hard cash right? Kidding. Sort of. I want the thought even if I don't buy into the day.
I think I'm going to dust off the big heart shaped cutters and make cookies for the kids and their classmates. Pipe names in icing and add those wonderfully chalky hearts too. Maybe one for the hubby too. Do they make racier sayings on those hearts? Too much info?
Going to start putting my house in order in the coming months. We have been debating paint colors since we moved in and I've finally made some decisions. I have to live with paint chips on the walls forever before I run out and buy paint. I hate to paint so it is pretty permanant once I choose a color. My hubs says he is going to do "his room" in Chicago Bears colors...his favorite football team. Whatever. I don't have to see it and anyone coming over won't be subjected to it, so go crazy. I'm actually anxious to start, aka, be finished now. Lets get this over with so in the summer I can concentrate on my tan and laughing at my sister in law as she roasts that bun in the oven (been there, love ya!).
Ok, done rambling. Killed a few minutes. Going to go bake.
So what colors did you pick?? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm over winter, too. It sucks. Summer's gonna be fun (and I know I'm gonna roast!). Thank God for air conditioning!!
ReplyDeleteI HATE to paint. Hate it with a passion. I'd rather leave the walls looking all crappy and scuffed then paint that's how much I hate it!
Now all I'm thinking about are cookies...
This baby likes sweets!
All neutrals so if I want to redo the accents I will NOT have to repaint the walls lol! I'll do pictures as I go. Hopefully can get started soon!
ReplyDeleteI gotta get painting, too, before it's too nice to be stuck inside. Which will, hopefully, be here one day!
ReplyDelete