Buddy Reads

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A little Friday Evening Fun

My new "special" neighbor got a little surprise Saturday morning! I woke up around 7a (yea, so much for sleeping in with no kids!) to let the dog out and there are cops flocking her house. I smile, thinking she is in trouble, then I notice the mini van parked up front in her yard in her decorative picket fence. Too fun! I sit in my front deck chair in my pj's sans bra, toothbrush and hairbrush to watch the festivities. It seems the 16 y/o down the street decided that beer and minivans make a great combo. To add to the fun, obviously being 16 you don't realize, getting out of the van and walking home does not make it disappear and or erase the damage caused by said incident AND take your name off the registration! My guess is he won't forget that anytime soon!
Minivan wonderchild made my morning.

3 comments:

  1. That's just positively evil! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's something I would have had to watch too... OMG that's hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete