I'm tired. Already. The school year just began and I am ready for some extended vacation. Sign this, volunteer for that, read this...the list is endless.
"Can I take the cat to school?"
"No, where would he be during class?"
"Duh, in my desk!"
Now why didn't I figure that out all on my own?
My baby is in school. The first day he came home all smiles. The second day they had to pull Hunter (his sister) out of second grade to talk him out from under the slide. The pressure is making him crack. He went to be tonight at 7:30. The child would see midnight if allowed. I am holding my breath for the dreaded phone call from school....your child is sitting in the middle of the bathroom screaming the "F" word and won't come out. It's coming, trust me.
Work is great right now. We started a secret santa type program that spans the whole year. Three different departments all thrown in a hat and who do I pick? The one person I want to personally strangle. She has no idea who has her and I am trying to figure out ways to put drugs in the candy I have to buy her. Do fingerprints show up in chocolate? Seriously.
My husband is switching shifts from afternoons to midnights. This should be interesting. We have been married eight years and have always worked opposite each other to keep our children out of daycare. This should be interesting, I'm sure in about three days I will be ranting crazily about how I can't stand seeing his face anymore. Ahh married life, how sweet it is.
Ohhh--I feel so bad for your son! If kindergarten is that pressure filled, how will he survive middle school?
ReplyDeleteSorry your son is having a hard time with school; it will get easier for him I'm sure! Know just what you mean about the husband! Mine has been home for going on 3 weeks now after tearing the muscles in his calf; need I say more! :)
ReplyDeleteOh and no I don't think fingerprints show up in chocolate! haha
lmao...drug the candy. i'm thinking i know who's name you got...
ReplyDeletepoor guy. i'm glad Hunter was there. i think it's so cute that they had her go out to talk to him.
Great post, I was laughing my ass off! Its always better to read the blogs of people you've met and seen. I can totally see you saying all of this. :)
ReplyDelete