We went to a benefit/monte carlo night Saturday evening. I'm not real clear what the cause was but oh well. Horse racing was their "theme." If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. I swear I picked a dead horse each time. I was so thrilled when my choice made it out of the gate and maybe a lap around the track. Not my forte, gambling. I lost all my lunch money this week. Hello peanut butter, goodbye take out. Learned my lesson though. Shoes are always a good bet as is clothing, books and anything else that doesn't depend on odds.
Sunday was cold and rainy here. I made chili and stayed in pj's most of the day. It was wonderful.
Trying to battle my way through a HUGE stack of library books. I order them at random times but as always all ELEVEN arrived at the same time. Are they challenging me? Honestly I think they do this on purpose and then laugh as I lug my bag to the car. Vindictive witches.
Today my daughter serves her detention. Can't wait to hear all about it. I hope she doesn't enjoy it.
But did you have fun losing your lunch money? That's the important part!
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed your PJ Sunday. I did too!
ReplyDeleteI think the library does it on purpose. I sat down last night and it took me forever to figure out which one to start with.
How was the detention??