Buddy Reads

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009


My Library haul includes...............
1. Where the River Ends by Charles Martin
2. The Late Lamented Molly Marx by Sally Koslow
3. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
4. Hello Goodbye by Emily Chenoweth
5. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton.....which by the way I have been waiting for for 6 weeks
6. We Are All Welcome Here by Elizabeth Berg
7.Perfect Family by Pam Lewis
8. South of Broad by Pat Conroy
That is my haul. That is with reading and returning three books. There you are Brandie, my loot!

2 comments:

  1. you FINALLY got the Late Lamented Molly Marx, too?! I can't wait to hear how you like that one.

    I wasn't even gonna attempt to reserve Forgotten Garden yet. I know that one will take forever to get to me. Actually...maybe I should get my name on the list so I could possibly have it by Christmas!

    so you're gonna be pretty busy the next few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got quite a lot of great books here. Not planning to see much of the family for a while as you hunker in for some major reading time?

    ReplyDelete