Buddy Reads

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Neighbors

So I met my newest neighbor today. She rammed herself smack dab in front of me and ten other people at the grade school bus list posting. I may have made a rude noise or gesture at her but I can't really recall now (he he). So as I rant about rude people on the way home, lo and behold one specific rude woman is standing in her driveway in close proximity to MY house. I almost hurt myself staring. How is it that I live in the middle of such weird beasts? One neighbor drinks himself silly every evening....you can guage how much by the volume of his music, one only mows when cows take over his field, um I mean yard, and now this! What the hell did I ever do to deserve this?

5 comments:

  1. My husband always says "a quiet neighbor is a good neighbor." He's so right--except for the part where it means they're so quiet because they're not mowing! We have a kid right across the street that basically stalks my daughter. I far prefer the drunk down the street!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...it seems like everywhere ya move, you can't get away from weirdo neighbors. I got um all around me. I do prefer the quiet ones that leave me alone. And the ones that have cop drama in the middle of the night provide some decent entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't you just love that?! When all the freaks seem to live on YOUR street? LOL I feel that same way, believe me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The neighbors on one side of us are so rude!! The others, I've never seen. The one across the street marched over to give me a talking to about someone screeching their tires (was a 18 year old, trying to back out of the driveway, total accident). We stick to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I feel you!!! We run an apt complex... I'll stop there or I won't be able to stop!

    ReplyDelete