I am sooooo tired of being married to a spoiled child. There. Had to unload that. My husband was breast fed champagne and spoon fed caviar. Atleast he thinks so.
I made chili last night. Yum. I always make two different pots, one mild and one rip the lining out of your stomach HOT for the hubs. I have been making it this way for the 10 years we have been together.
Last night after dragging his ass out of bed an hour later than usual (he's on midnights) he comes down to eat. After crabbing because he has to walk downstairs to get crackers out of the pantry he goes
"Is there sausage in this?"
"Yes. The same sausage I always use to make the chili."
"You know I don't eat sausage."
" I made it the same way I always do."
"Which is why I never eat it!"
Now this is news to me. Who the hell has been sitting in my kitchen all these years eating my chili? Furthermore, why do I waste my time and ingredients on that person?
I didn't even have a snappy comeback. I was shocked that he would even say that to me because for years he has sat down to multiple bowls of chili when I make it.
Do you suppose he is shizophrenic? I'm starting to wonder.
That happens to you too?! I thought my husband had split personalities! lol (Seriously, I know, wth right?)
ReplyDeleteFirst I gotta say that your chili is the best chili ever - so he's gotta be crazy not to like it.
ReplyDeleteNext time you make it...can you save some for me?!!? lol. Cause you know WE'LL eat it and enjoy it :)
Men. I swear somedays they are moodier then women. You just wanna tell him to go back to bed and wake up on the right side next time.
Wow! I would be pissed..... so not cool......
ReplyDeleteI think I might have thrown the pot of chili at his head!
ReplyDelete