My Husband Bought A Book. Not only did he buy one but he devoured it too, finishing it last night. I honestly didn't know the man could read! I'm shocked and excited all in one. He took it to work and read, he read after supper, he ignored me all last night with his nose shoved in his book. Must be what it feels like to live with me. He came home with five more books some guy lent him. If this keeps up we are going to be moving. Our house is not big enough to hold books for each of us. I KNOW how out of control my piles are, but if he starts too?!?!
Got up this morning and made Blueberry muffins for the kiddos. I have a burning desire to bake bake bake. It has increased tenfold since I started working out. Now that I try to limit the junk food intake the more I make it. My prego sis in law sends me ideas, I have emails just full of ideas, I dream of cake. Pudding cake to be exact. Witch. You know who you are lol! Oh, does carrot cake count as good? I forgot about that one!
Going to spend today being lazy. I'm just so tired of everything. I need to tan I think, even though I've never done it maybe the artificial sunshine would help. Although, my skin is pretty clear I would only be allowed in for three minutes MAX and that's defeating the purpose. Take me longer to get undressed! Actually, maybe I'll go for a walk, enjoy the birds coming to life here in Ohio. A sure sign of spring right?
That's so cool that he found a book he could get into... what book was it? Artificial sunshine does me a world of good when I need some.... and blueberry muffins sound so good right now.
ReplyDeletelol...that cake was amazing. You can bake EVERY WEEKEND, if you must :) And I'll keep sending you ideas! lol.
ReplyDeletehmmm...okay...now I really want cake.
and blueberry muffins.
damn it!!
i miss tanning. i used to do it all the time and in the winter it was so nice...cause i freeze my ass off.
is the hubs still reading?
My husband reads but very, very slowly. I would complain that he gets books faster than he can read them but then so do I.
ReplyDelete