Buddy Reads

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

Fantastic Friday

This has to have been the longest week ever! Just how many days are in a week anyway? 72? Can you tell I'm just not feeling it today? I've decided to give up work for Lent.

Looking forward to date night tonight! We don't get many. Last night Hubs mentioned Winking Lizard (beer and bar food) so I believe we are going there and then on to a movie. I mentioned Wolfman and he made a face so who knows what he's thinking. He loves the movie Drumline so in my opinion he has dumbass taste, if you can call that taste at all! I'll have to investigate further what is currently playing.

I'm looking forward to a nice long relaxing weekend with minimum effort from me. Lazy? Yes. Earned? Definately!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun on your date, and enjoy your weekend! I plan on being incredibly lazy, too and I can't wait!

    Winking Lizard sounds good...mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great time on your date! I would have chosen Wolfman too.

    ReplyDelete