Buddy Reads

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

Was it just me or did anyone else miss the morning sunlight? I was getting used to having the sun and birds greet me as I get ready for work. Now, this morning, I am screwed up because of the time change, it's dark, and today it's extra gloomy because of the rain. Not my idea of spring!

Going to update the old resume tonight. I'm not ungrateful, I know I am lucky to still have a job BUT there is no excuse for what happens here. Anything would be better. So, I plan on trying one last time for a transfer and then if that fails I'm going to actively look for other employment. Or a disability. Laziness would be my first option! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I hate the time change. I was enjoying the sun in the morning, too! Now I'm back to struggling to get my ass out of bed. Dark = sleep in my book.

    I don't blame you for wanting out. That place sounds like a nightmare most days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you figure out how to get disability for laziness, I'm totally going to start slacking off at work! Good luck on the job front!

    ReplyDelete