Working out is WAY HARDER than I ever thought. I guess all those previous trips to the gym (socially) I was doing it wrong. I HURT! Bad. I feel parts of my body that I didn't even know I had.
Today we are doing abs. Words every lazy girl like myself loves to hear! Are you kidding? Abs? I'm crying already. Tomorrow I will need a forklift to get myself out of bed, let alone move around to get ready for work!
Although.......after working yesterday and playing with the kids and dealing with the husband I was still going strong at 11p last night and I almost bounced out of bed this morning. Almost.
Tomorrow? Well I'd like Grande Tylenol cafe mocha please.
LOL, that's funny! I need a Grande Tylenol Cafe Mocha too :)
ReplyDeleteWell, there's another good excuse for me to put off starting a workout regime!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Lisa on this!! But way to go, rooting for you from the sidelines!!
ReplyDeleteI am so with you on this - exercise does hurt me a lot too much of the time! Can you tell me where to find that Grande Tylenol Cafe Mocha?! I could have used several over the past week!
ReplyDelete